web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I was hoping someone could help me figure this out. So.. we are using an IP Office 500 V4.2 with Office Manager 6.2

We are using Veramarks ecas to monitor cdr activity. I have 3 toll free numbers I would like to track the incoming volume on. All three numbers were redirected to our main line so I had them re-pointed to 3 extensions that were not in use. I have it set up in VM Pro to forward to reception line, but there are no records being produced since all 3 lines have no endpoints connected to them. All the routing is fine, I just need to get records on these three extensions. Any suggestions?

Thanks smile

Michael L. Gates

I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE!! "I keeps it real"
Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

Moderator-Avaya
Moderator-Avaya
Why not redirect them to specific hunt groups with the same users in the hunt groups?
HG201 - sales - Sales 800 number
HG202 - service - service 800 number...
etc.

The extension is never ringing, so it will never show any CDR info, because of the forwarding.

Users can be part of multiple hunt groups, which is ice, because they can look at the phone and see where the call is coming from, and how to answer the phone.

OP Offline
So I have set the VM Pro to transfer to the newly set up Sales Toll Free Hunt Group (2020), but I am still not getting any records from the original extension 5448 nor the HG 2020?

Michael L. Gates

Moderator-Avaya
Moderator-Avaya
No direct the call directly to the hunt group.
Or, try going into your call flow, and check the box in the reporting tab "flag call as answered".

OP Offline
Thanks for the help Mongo...

I have enabled the "flag call as answered" on this particular flow. I will check the results shortly and post back.

Michael L. Gates

OP Offline
So I checked my records this morning, and the extensions I was trying to track are still missing, but a lot of other extension are reporting as 9999 in my ecas software. I have checked the .csv from ip office, and half of the extensions are reporting as the display name vs. the actual extensions. Any ideas?

Michael L. Gates

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,769
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,456 Shoretel
188,311 CTX100 install
187,085 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 4
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (James D.), 82 guests, and 304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024