atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Chris Hunger IPK II - 05/28/10 03:14 PM
One of my customers has an IPK II and they just switched to a cable modem for their trunk lines (3). They are having a problem with their customers and themselves calling into their ksu. They are fully automated and it only happens maybe 1 out of 5 calls. The cable co says it is not them, I have increased the gain in prg 81.10.03.

Any ideas?

Chris
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: IPK II - 05/28/10 04:48 PM
What is happening? Normally Comcast ALWAYS has call waiting on one line as the package goes.
Posted By: Chris Hunger Re: IPK II - 05/28/10 05:29 PM
Here in British Columbia, Canada businesses use Shaw cable if they would like their phones via cable.

Chris
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: IPK II - 05/28/10 11:09 PM
SIP, regular POTS lines? What is happening?
Posted By: Chris Hunger Re: IPK II - 05/28/10 11:14 PM
Regular POTS lines, customers can reach someone 1 out of every 5 times on their cell phone.
I am assuming you can change a db prg for tx ?

Chris
Posted By: Keighlar Re: IPK II - 06/01/10 06:49 AM
What happens the other 4 times when they cannot reach someone? Is it only cell phones that are having issues?
Posted By: Chris Hunger Re: IPK II - 06/01/10 06:51 AM
Yes it is only cell phones that are having the issue the other 4 times the call will go through. Land lines are fine.

Chris
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: IPK II - 06/01/10 08:02 AM
This is going to be a LEC/cell company problem. Common around here. The cell companies don't seem to get the message as quickly, or at all, that the customer has changed LEC. Bet you'll find that the ones that do get through are all the same cell company, and the ones that don't are a different cell company.
Posted By: Chris Hunger Re: IPK II - 06/08/10 07:10 AM
thx.

Chris
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help