atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: BTECH Electra Elite 192 w/PRI - 11/02/13 01:33 AM
Hello all, We are trying to upgrade an elite 192 S. 4.50 from a T1 to a PRI. FOr the life of me i cant figure out what i missed or did wrong. I deleted all t1 programming and removed the DTI card from slots 3,2,1 and then installed the PRT (pri) card and began programming, however it will only allow me to add 4 channels to the PRT and not allow me to add the PRt to slots 2 and 3.

How do I get the PRT to assign more then 4 channels??

Thanks in advance!!
Posted By: DrPbx Re: Electra Elite 192 w/PRI - 11/02/13 01:43 AM
What do you have assigned in 7-1?
Posted By: BTECH Re: Electra Elite 192 w/PRI - 11/02/13 01:53 AM
I have PRT assigned to slot 1
Software revision does not have anything but prt. I know in the IPk and better it would show up as prt24 but not in this.

Posted By: doghart Re: Electra Elite 192 w/PRI - 11/02/13 06:40 AM
Sounds like you've dealt with this before, so you know the drill on removing the DTI card in reverse of how you would install one...?

Re-install the DTI card. When you un-program it, make sure you remove all the channels in 1-11 for all 3 slots.

How many phones on this system? If it still won't let you re-assign the card, how much of a headache to initialize and re-prog from scratch? Couldn't possibly take more than a few hours. Better than spending 4 or 5 hours letting it get the better of you maybe??

D
Posted By: BTECH Re: Electra Elite 192 w/PRI - 11/02/13 12:30 PM
Yeah definitely the way to go DogHart!! The last time i did one of these was 4 years ago! So I may have missed something in the reverse order. But I think that may be it 1-11 for all 3 slots!

It must be that I only did slot 1! I can put the dti card back and the same thing I can only assign 4 channels!

I just thought I missed something else.

Thanks guys!!
Posted By: DrPbx Re: Electra Elite 192 w/PRI - 11/03/13 12:44 AM
Don't you have to go into 13-1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 & enable the channels? I think they are assigned in groups of 4.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help