atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bobbydigital Audix - 02/17/05 11:40 AM
When i dial 0 from another extension and day and nite attd. is activated why does it go to the audix access message? thanks for any help.
Posted By: 2-wire Re: Audix - 02/17/05 01:14 PM
It could be that the zero button on you attd. setup is set up for a specific route. If it only happens on that phone extension, I would check the COS for the extension. Was the person who had the extension previously set up for a unique situation.

Good Luck

2wire
Posted By: bobbydigital Re: Audix - 02/17/05 03:22 PM
i apologize, it's all extensions...
Posted By: neh-telecom Re: Audix - 02/18/05 08:08 AM
You Have mail
Posted By: mrpeabody Re: Audix - 02/18/05 09:51 PM
So what your saying is that pressing 0 from any extension in your office sends you do audix. I have seen this happen if the programmed operator position is unplugged/unavailable. Is your QCC or DLC console plugged in? What happens when outside callers press 0?
Posted By: bobbydigital Re: Audix - 02/19/05 04:18 AM
There is no problem from outside because when you dial the main number you get the auto attd. The problem is when you dial 0 from any extension and the day and nite are activated you get the audix access message. Now when you dial the console extension you do get the auto attd.
Posted By: neh-telecom Re: Audix - 02/22/05 09:58 AM
You need to look at the Intuity Audix programing, Look at the convering Ext. on the users mail boxs and the system covering Ext.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help