atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bditech FXII - 11/29/08 08:26 AM
We are just getting into the comdial have been doing the DSU. I have a new customer with a FXII we put a new station card in and they have 4 phones in a ring group and want to add 4 more. So when someone press 1 it will ring 8 phones having trouble finding the ring group. Anyone able to help.
Thank You :confused:
Posted By: nonameyet Re: FXII - 11/29/08 11:54 AM
Did you look in station options? Hunt groups..
Posted By: bditech Re: FXII - 11/30/08 10:23 AM
Yes and cant find the other stations what is the normal first station hunt group number 250?
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: FXII - 11/30/08 12:44 PM
Hunt groups can be any number that doesn't conflict with the existing dial plan.
Posted By: jwooten Re: FXII - 11/30/08 03:20 PM
Hunt groups and pilot numbers are the same. Do a browse when you get to that function!
Posted By: mjw Re: FXII - 12/01/08 04:14 AM
The easy way to check, is to look at what the translation is for the Digit 1 in your AA. Could be a Hunt group, or an Intercom group. Since you did not see it in the Hunt group I'm guessing the latter.
Posted By: nonameyet Re: FXII - 12/01/08 04:20 AM
Note: when / if you look at a hunt group, you won't see the ext#, just the port number for the ext #...in case you are looking in the right spot.
Posted By: bditech Re: FXII - 12/01/08 05:15 AM
I have found the hunt groups. 250 is the one I want and yes they have port numbers. Question is now can I put the new ports in when not hooked up to system? So I can down load it to the system.

Thank you all have
happy holidays
Posted By: jwooten Re: FXII - 12/01/08 12:53 PM
Log in to the switch and save/archive the database then disconnect. You can open the archived file and work at your leisure.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help