atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Phone_girl_NE Building a CCR tree - 10/27/10 05:24 PM
It's been a really long week and the toping for the day was a simple couple changes to a customer's Call Pilot. CCR tree is as follows. 1=menu, 2, 3 & 4=Xfer to extensions.
Under 1 (menu) I have 11 through 14 as transfer to outside phone numbers. Should be very simple right?
Options 2-4 are working as they should. Option 1 is set up as a menu with message recorded and then the extensions as above using Xfer, outside number, pool 1 and the phone number. When I press 1 during the main greeting I get "exiting the system, goodbye" after a pause. For the life of me I can not think of what I am missing. I have done this before and have never had a problem. Anyone have any ideas??

Thanks in advance.

Stephie
Posted By: rich30529 Re: Building a CCR tree - 10/28/10 05:01 AM
Did you double check the pool you are using? What string are you using? Have you tried with the 9, and without?
Posted By: NTlayoff Re: Building a CCR tree - 10/28/10 02:49 PM
You didn't say what software version for CICS or MICS. But I will assume you have the correct version.

First - delete all pool codes & External Code.
Then set up destination and Routes.
Use Route with NO line/pool#.
Posted By: locg Re: Building a CCR tree - 10/28/10 06:57 PM
Sometimes ccr trees never work like their supposed to. Doesnt sound like a pool code problem. Looks like she doesnt even get to that point. Did you try to recreate the tree or try setting up a whole different one. I had this happen before and thats what I had to do. I know its pain recording everything especially when the person who records it tend to giggle alot.do a test run first.
Posted By: rich30529 Re: Building a CCR tree - 10/29/10 04:45 PM
Also. are you using laptop or set programming? If you are going through the set, make sure you disable the tree to make changes, the re-enable.
Posted By: Phone_girl_NE Re: Building a CCR tree - 10/29/10 04:50 PM
Thanks for the replies. So far I have tried to set this up on 3 differnet CCR's. I have also set these up using the telephone admin and laptop. Locg, you are right, I do not even get to the menu so it can play their menu prompts so callers even know what to press. Again, I have press 1 for menu, 2 for ext., 3 for ext., & 4 for ext.. 2,3 & 4 work fine with no trouble but when you press 1 there is a few second pause (time out) and is says "exiting the system". Sorry to say, I am not sure what software is in CP or the MICS but I would not think it would matter for a simple menu. Also, I should add that there is nothing that prompts me saying imcomplete tree.
Thanks again for the replies so far.

Stephie smile
Posted By: MooreTel Re: Building a CCR tree - 10/29/10 07:27 PM
I may reading this all wrong, but isn't "0" the main menu, not "1"?
Posted By: Curlycord Re: Building a CCR tree - 10/30/10 06:58 AM
-When you go to edit Path 1 is your greeting still there?
-Did you set the Path to DISC rather than HOME?
-Do you have other options within Path 1, in otherwords do you ask people to press further single digits?
Posted By: rich30529 Re: Building a CCR tree - 10/30/10 09:28 AM
Sounds like she may need to record the menu prompts for option 1. Then path 1 breaks out to the transfer options 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4.
Posted By: locg Re: Building a CCR tree - 10/30/10 12:37 PM
Now it sounds like a software issue. Which system and vm versions are you using? you also might need to reintialize the vm.
Posted By: vad60 Re: Building a CCR tree - 10/30/10 03:59 PM
Rich is right on. Needs Greeting for option 1 and subs 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 & 1.4 for Outgoing Transfer.
In option 1 has to be any other digits for choices(back, home , disc) to complete. Then won't have incomplete tree.
Posted By: locg Re: Building a CCR tree - 11/01/10 05:13 PM
She did record greeting as per first post and she said shes not getting incomplete tree error. Has to be software mismatch.
Posted By: vad60 Re: Building a CCR tree - 11/02/10 01:53 AM
Startting with Rel. 3.1 there is option Disc. digit I belive in Table set up. Go to Table you are using and see or 1 set up for Disc.
Posted By: Phone_girl_NE Re: Building a CCR tree - 11/04/10 06:29 PM
Well, I set-up an older flash today with menus and trees and all is going great. One thing I had to change was to record a greeting in the home menu. Otherwise the info messages would play the information and just drop you.
I will be back at work next week and need to go back to the customer and get the software releases. Seens funny that I can make this all work on other systems but this one, even though it is set-up like the others will not work. Part of me dosen't really care as this customer went the cheap route and got the system off of the internet to save a few bucks.
Posted By: Curlycord Re: Building a CCR tree - 11/04/10 06:38 PM
If not a big system do a Reinstall as suggest.
Posted By: Phone_girl_NE Re: Building a CCR tree - 11/16/10 08:21 PM
Just an FYI I tried one more time to delete the tree and rebuild it. Once again, it just would not work. I reinstalled the system and when I programmed it, it worked as it should. Thanks for all the ideas.
Stephanie
Posted By: Galactic Re: Building a CCR tree - 11/16/10 10:31 PM
Glad you fixed it but sucks you had to reprogram it now I'll never know if the old programming had line supervision on em laugh that would have been my guess for your problem though.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help