yes i agree and i will do that in the morning it has to be some small thing that i missed.

but the only thing that is happening to all ext's is that the DID's are not forwarding to the person's personal mailbox.

in the DID assignments i have it set to dialing digits and then digits as the person's ext.# so that is why the call is ringing to the right ext.

really the only problem with looking all ext's is that none of them are going to anyone's V/M box when there DID rings 5 times. instead it is going to the main greeting.

if anyone knows from looking at my post's in this thread what i am doing wrong please let me know.

i have set up many PRI's on DK systems and never had a problem, but this is my first PRI on a CIX and i am doing something wrong. i know it is a minor mistake because everything is working fine.

i only have one phdn at this time and it is for there main number that they wanted to convert to one of the #'s comming across the PRI. i am pointing that DID to that phdn (400) and i have it on ext. 200 which is its owner so they can forward it to there answering service at night.

all phones in the building have the external call forward enabled even the few phones that if i dial there ext and press 1 after ( dial 203 then hit 1) there personal V/M box will answer.

so i really do not know where to go from here that is why i am posting this so that maybe someone will see what i am doing wrong are what step im missing.

thank you for all you reply's thus far and like you said i will look at each ext. very carfully and try and see what is wrong. but like i said above none of them forward to V/M when there DID is called it just goes to the companies main greeting and if i dial there ext after that it goes right back to the main greeting.

the only way that a few phones personal V/M box answer's is if i hit intercom and dial there ext. then hit 1