"im pretty good at trouble shooting with micros and hilton. there pretty good at admiting when its their issue ATT etc. not soo much."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And NOW you know what 'tg' means. Tel boxes are easy, mainly because they do only 1 thing and do it very well. And they have an EXCELLENT manual. (Must be, the end user can usually understand it to the point that they sometimes 'send' me to the manual!)

But there are WAY to many variables when it comes to PBX programming. It starts with the release! x.y.2 does something so obscure (versus x.y.1)that it takes a while for the word to get spread through the manufacturer's tech support! Oh, and it changes 2 other 'little' items and does away with something that requires changing 7 other programs!

You NEED the schools! Some of the resale outfits provide training if you buy a current system. PM me for my favorite.

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.