Do you not have a Tech support and training course for Panasonic in Canada?
Cannot answer truthfully, I have not have not had time to research but one would presume so since we have running water too and not just igloo's.
This is not a question about where can I get training, I am not about to take a course because I have only one question about auto answer lol, ridiculous question.....NEXT!.

My PhoneSuite class of 3 was pretty advanced and primarily just covered the unique features of the system, where the initial Mitel class was a "hands on" class. Of course there was a 30 year difference in the training :-)
From my experience over 26 years in the industry in Canada we have sales training where features are the topic of discussion and technical training is for configuration/programming.....seems pretty logical to me.

We always maintain that there's not a dime's worth of difference in PBX systems, just how the manufacturer defines terms and implements features. Each box has similar features and programming, so if you're trained in one, you can probably figure out the other ones
Your right in that this is true for the most part but just proven in this thread thread that not all is easily understood and requires a little assistance be it reading or questions to translate the difference.
Had somebody who knew both system well and read this post would have answered the question easily I am sure, instead it was a pry it out of people sort of post, I didn't mind and I am great full to finally get the right answers as I am sure those who are happy when I answer questions in the Norstar forum without the RTFM attitude.
Even the Auto Answer of a Meridian or Succession PBX works differently than Norstar yet the same manufacturer.

=---()))))))))---=
www.curlycord.com
[Linked Image from telcopc.ca]
Toronto, Canada