I have gone at this every way my newbie mind can figure so I am getting desperate.

I am pretty new at my CIX-40 and cannot get answers from my installers as I think they are pretty novice - rote programming.

I am looking for someone or group that can answer some SLT programming issues before I spend weeks learning how what I want to do will not work. It all involves an SLT on our system and if we want the Gate Bell (just switched to Viking from Toshibas it you cannot page to an SLT) so now it comes in on a CO - great but anything we want to ring on the SLT (Engenius long range) has to be in a Multi Call Group so we cannot individualize rings or just about anything one could do with such a great system - seems like it is the weak link.

I even thought we could forward incoming lines via an unused extension to the SLT Extension but that only may work if it is the owner or only extension for that incoming line.

Seems like a catch-22 so... Any thoughts on how I can get help or advice (do not mind a reasonable cost as time is not free I know)

You can post here or email privately to [email protected]

Thanks

Larry

drdocb