Originally posted by thor2k:

(if you can trust my antique Fluke and the Telco's fancy meter) .... but the line appears a bit "hot" at 52 volts (DC). I understand that 48 volts is what is normal or the "tariff".

I will ask them to double check that. BTW, can I call LiteSpan directly? I assume they don't want to hear from an end-user, just the LEC.
Old Flukes... Them’s the best kind. wink

52 vDC ... Ahhh ha! RPOTS and you’re right up against the remote (RT) ain’t ya? :thumb:

You can TRY and call Alcatel/Lucent but I wouldn’t expect it would be too well received.

After as little light reading and some time to try and ‘member this LightSpan crap.

If this lil’ conundrum was on my desk... The first thing I’d try is moving your lines off the (C/R) POTS card and putting them to (C/R) UVG cards. I’d leave all setting to default and/or auto-detect to start with except one. ... I’d ask you Jay, if you need caller info at all... Based off that answer, the only default setting I’d change would be the OHX parameter to NONE (if not needed at all) or to CTRD (if CID is needed.)

-----------------------
Bryan
LEC Provisioning Engineer
Cars -n- Guitars Racin' (retired racer Oct.'07)