I think I just found my new "best friends" guys.......LOL. Mr. MacGyver hit it on the head. Yes, the high sensitivity relay offered by Sandman would work, but it's not opto-isolated. Interestingly enough, I spoke with someone at Sandman, and they said they had "nothing" that would work on a 1A2 for A lead control......

The TA-1 is EXACLT what I want/saw. Now I need to find 6-8 of them. Mr. MacGyver, would you consider "parting" with a few, or would you know where I can get them?

You guys are GREAT!!!! Thank you so much. Perhaps I can sleep tonight (grin).

There is much I want to tell/ask regarding my 1A2 (which I obviously LOVE - for reasons I will be happy to tell those "unenlightened individuals" unfamiliar with lightenig strikes on phone lines in rural country, and the damage it can do to expensive solid state PBX's).

One of the things I have always wanted to do was put a "front gate control" on the KSU, operated by the DTMF decoder on the intercom line. Perhaps I will post a seperate quetion on this topic. I also have a need to extend the KSU to phones connected over a 1,000 foot range. I don't know how to do this. Perhaps one of you fellow 1A2 "Guru's" (you're new moniker) can tell me how to do this.