Cool! Thanks Ken!

Yep, it's a 601. And after the ordeal listed in this post... I know one heck of a lot more about it now then I did a week ago.

Where I'm really gonna need some help is mounting some 66 blocks and cross connecting over to the KSU. Right now I terminate on the KSU itself, but I can see this isn't gonna work for much longer. I've read about the blocks, but it makes my head spin.

In other news - I've gotten rid of the hum on the intercom line problem.

As I'd said, when I was using my old non functional intercom card, I did get clean voice capability, just no volts/amps to the signal output. So I went down, put the old intercom card back in, used it's Tip (or was it Ring)? I don't remember. Anyway, it had 24v on it. So I connected that to the A battery input on the intercom, and used my AB output from the KSU to drive the B battery on the intercom.

Now I've got buzzing, illuminated hold lamps on intercom use, and a clean, no hum intercom voice path. I don't see any issues with this, as there are no connections made anywhere now (other than the tip or ring) on the intercom section of the block. I guess I essentially made my own AB output.

Man, if I still drank, I'd go have a beer. Instead, I'll have to settle for walking the dog. smile