Well, If you ever plan on being out Lee's Summit way, I'll get all the materials together, maybe you could help me mount it all up so it looks professional and is up to spec. I think that's whats always amazed me about the wiring closets I've seen - didn't have a clue how they worked... but man, the professionalism in em was beyond words. Kinda like when I used to see the old knob and tube wiring in the basement of a house where it hadn't been hacked apart yet and turned into a fire just waiting to happen.

I think I could grasp the technical concepts behind it with some help, but I need someone to teach me the way to route the wires properly, around what I think they call 'mushrooms', down to the blocks, etc.

Dinner/Lunch/whatever you want to eat/drink at wherever you want to go is on me. Or if you want to be paid for your time/travel, that works too. Or both. Would be great to just spend some time chit chatting as we work, would love to hear some of the stories I'm sure you have to tell.

It's going to be a little while, I've got to round up some more amp. cables - right now I've only 2 keysets, but plan on going to 6.

I only have 2 CO lines, but want to wire each station for all 4 (5 is now intercom), so if I do get another line, I can punch it down in one place.

Thanks again,
Matt