Hello to all!

My name is Aris, and I am three months into a vocational degree in Installation and Repair of Telecommunication Equipment (phew, what a title!) in Montreal, Canada.

I hold another vocational degree in Networking and Internet Security, and worked for several years in the field, mostly as a support technician. I voted out of IT, because of the jobs lack of a "hands-on" aspect. I much prefer working with hardware then dealing with annoyingly repetative software issues.

I would like to apologise in advance for asking what I'm sure has been answered several dozen times already in these forums.

I am the proud owner of two lovely rotary 564 keyset telephones that I would like to get up and running for no practical purpose at all, just for what I consider to be the fun of it.

From what I understand, I will be needing a KSU and two 400d cards for the KSU, but I am really at a loss as to which KSU I would need, and how to set it up.

I'm already familiar with industrial Cat 3 cable, and its colour code, I know about my rings and tips, and I have a solid understanding of electronic fundamentals.

Any help would be much appreciated smile

Thanks!