Originally Posted by Gerrya
you need to overflow from that group to voicemail group then on your voicemail make a mailbox for the group for the group both extns are in then make a key on both extns with vm groups to receive your messages

Thank you for the reply. thumbsup

So, if I understand correctly, I'll need to have the trunk ring to group 505, and then overflow that to group 509 (the VM group). I will also need to configure the voicemail system to have a box 505 for the restaurant, and then change the "message" keys on both extensions 207 and 209 to be VM access for group 505 instead of VM access for 207 and 209?

As I mentioned in my first post, I'm brand new to working on a Samsung system, and I know nothing about how to program the voicemail system, nor do I know how to change the button assignment on the handsets to change the function of the already-programmed "message" key. It looks like I use MMC 722 (Station Key Programming) to change the current function of that button. I can't tell for sure which function to assign to that button to get it to recognize that it's to be a button to access the voicemail for group 505?

If someone leaves a message on the group 505 VM, will both extensions in the group receive a notification of there being a message (ie. the red light and "new message" on the displays)?

Is there an installer/technician manual for the voicemail system anywhere? I haven't found one yet, just end-user operations.

Sorry for all the n00b questions newhere , and thank you for your help.