Well to me that seems to be the answer the Z system is waiting for you to do something after the AA answers if I'm reading this correct.
And when you hang on and go through the prompts (I guess your dialing something to respond to the AA's questions) it works fine.
Well what happens if you call and the AA answers and you don't do anything? Does it drop you? Or like the Executone system does with and AA
it waits and maybe transfers you to the extension assigned to no response? Think the AA in Voicemail (CCR) of the Executone it had 2 places
to enter wrong digits or no digits and you could either assign it to transfer the caller to and extension. Or if nothing make it hang up the call.
If the Z-System is looking for something and it doesn't see anything what is it told to do. It may see you as no caller. My other question is how
come the Z-System once it sees the digits the AA isn't sending it to the extension in it's routing list and it is waiting for more information (digits) The Executone
has already sent digits, seems like the AA is not responding correctly/or doesn't know what to do with them.

Will send you the other thing tomorrow sometime as I did get your PM

Last edited by mc601; 12/14/17 08:22 PM.

mjc