Originally Posted by dexman
The feed looks like it was secured at some point. In the first picture, I can see marks on the cable right where it crosses underneath the conduit. Maybe the feed was repurposed scrap cable.

The original location of the AT&T feed was removed. In the old location it was properly terminated with the protected blocks.
This wall was was left standing during the remodel, probably because of all the electrical panels and other equipment.

Per the general contractor, they intercepted the underground feed from the street and brought it up to where it is now. On my first trip it was just a coil of black cable coming from the conduit. I had assumed that per my first conversation prior to the demo that they would coordinate with AT&T to relocate this feed properly.

Knowing how slow AT&T works, I expected them to take another month or so to get the correct department out to terminate the feed cable and to check the dial-tone. I was a bit surprised when they called our office less then a week after my previous visit saying that the feed was done.