This has been extremely frustrating. I've called Samsung support on Portugal, Brazil, UK, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa and the US and no one seems able to point me in the right direction.

The support from the otehr countries don't even go further because they say this system was not sold (and therefore supported) in their region.

It seems it was/is sold mainly in the US. I've tried calling the US support phone number, listed on their webpage, but the experience has been dreadful. Two times they told me to call other regions, close to where I live (Namibia and South Africa) and the other time the support rep was able to provide me (after 20 mins on hold on an international line) with a SAMSUNG phone number that *might* be able to help me. Called that number without any luck as no one picks it up.

I have worked with several different types of corporate hardware (servers, storage, network, voip, pbx, access points, battery systems) and never ever have I found a piece of equipment that would not allow resetting the administrative passwords via physical access to the equipement.

This is a first, and is very frustrating. Feel like smashing the thing to pieces. This experience with SAMSUNG support it adding to this sentiment.

Do you happen to know any support line and can call to?