Hopefully there's still someone checking this sub-forum every once in a while who may have some insight into this. I've got an IDS 108 installed in my museum of PBXs, pieced together from parts found at work (I work for a former long time Executone dealer) and have it working the way I like however I'm running into an odd issue that I've exhausted my troubleshooting steps in trying to solve. ACPU is running Eclipse 3.0, InfoStar EVX running 7.5. PRI card installed and connected to my PBX museum network with calls working in/out.

The issue is the system resets itself at fairly frequent but random intervals. Anywhere between an hour to 6 hours. Active calls drop, the keys blink on the phones for about half a second and the EVX card reboots shortly after. I've tried a process of elimination to see if it's one particular card causing the issue, starting with running the system without the voicemail and so far I haven't been able to find a culprit. These systems came long before my time so I'm unsure if there's any sort of diagnostics or logging in the ACPU that may help find the cause.

Here's a photo of the system installed in case anyone is feeling nostalgic: https://i.imgur.com/5OvCMpz.jpg