web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I am one of the technicians who maintain a Mitel SX2000 Light using Lightware 28 and Procomm as Programming tool. I am wondering if it is possible to set the PABX to be called by from a mobile phone (with known ID - number), to hang up my call, to call me back and then to give me tone in order to make a call to other destination.
So far I made that anybody can call me on a local number while the Mitel forward the call to my cell phone. So my issue is if SX2000 light is able to do no cost calls for me while I am using the cell phone.
Thnk you very much for all your support!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

As far a I know all you can do is set up a disa trunk, but you have to call in on that trunk and it would give you switch tone so you could access features as if you were on site.

The 2k doesn't have the ability to accept your call, drop you and then call you back. You'd need a third party application for that. I think a one time Xiox used to make such a product.

Regarding DISA, pretty dangerous. You're asking to get hacked. Then you'll loose much more than any potential savings you may have had. I'd suggest calling cards.

Dry Aquaman.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,287
Posts638,784
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,883 Shoretel
188,980 CTX100 install
187,206 1a2 system
Newest Members
A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww, gohunt
49,766 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 5
dexman 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (hbiss), 147 guests, and 178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024