web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#104381 05/25/06 03:20 PM
OP Offline
My only access to the manuals is from wedophones.com (with much thanks!). The system is currently running LW18 (M41.0.7) and it seems there was some major changes between LW17 and LW19, including the option to have a MOH source on an ONS circuit. While the system shows a DMP using cct12 on my one and only DNIC, I have no DMP module to be found... So i guess my real question is... with the version currently installed is there any way to get MOH on an ONS line? and maybe if someone happens to have the LW18 manuals on pdf they might be able to share.

Much Thanks
-Chris

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

The DMP Module is an external unit from the PBX . Typically you will find it wall mounted on the PBX Backboard . It will only work with a DNIC Port . Do you have MOH working now ? If you do you have a DMP Module somewhere . Trace the jumper from cct12 it should lead you to it . It maybe in a remote IDF somewhere . I have not heard of an ons option for MOH on LW18 . But I work more on the SX2000/3300 product line .

Let It Be , I live in a Yellow Submarine . SCCE
You need to complete your profile . We like to know who we are helping and it's a forum policy . Thanks and welcome .

Let It Be , I live in a Yellow Submarine . SCCE
OP Offline
No MOH right now, just silence. Nothing is mounted to the backer and no wires attached to the punchdown for it so i assume the guys who setup the system programmed it so they could just drop it in without reprogramming. That being the case, it should be a cakewalk.

Thanks for the info... heh now if only i could talk them into upgrading the switch to LW19 if LW19 truely supports MOH sources on ONS, would be interesting, even more so if it supports multiple sources.

Well thanks much!

The ons moh option requires lw19r3.0 and feature level 4. If cost is an issue you could probably pick-up a universal card and music module on ebay cheaper than a dmp. Either will be cheaper than the software upgrade.

OP Offline
Thanks for all yalls help. I'll be postin as soon as my universal with a music card comes in. Whoot can't beat the price, here's hoping it works.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,314
Posts638,919
Members49,773
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
213,064 Shoretel
190,281 CTX100 install
188,545 1a2 system
Newest Members
lyte, 4thright, dcl, Mansour, Dave Simmons
49,773 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 20
jsaad 5
dans 4
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 195 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024