web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
OP Offline
Ok, guys. I volunteered an SX200 analog for the USS North Carolina. Got everything I need, EXCEPT the back door power supply went south. I can get you a thank you certificate for the donation. Tax writeoff, that we all can use. If you have any other good stuff, for a 200 Analog, that's looking for a good home, I'm sure they'll be tickled. And MORE writeoff for you. Before everybody says why such an old system? It's perfect for them. Intercom use only, no trunks, no VM, no floppies, 204 ports, just sits there and runs. And parts are mostly a dime a dozen. And I know a tech that will help them out whenever they have a problem they can't rectify. smile John C.

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

John, I've been following along on this with T.
Very generous of you ! aok Has he picked up the system yet?
--------------------
MrG

OP Offline
No, I wouldn't release it until I replaced the memory support batteries and tested it. It's been in my garage for several years, and, like I said the P/S went south. Hopefully, someone here will have 1, or more, back door P/S's in good shape. I can't afford the $$ to pop for a rebuilt, esp. since the car wreck, life end on washing machine, and dishwasher, Christmas, and, and, and. We've all been there, so don't feel sorry for me and then I won't have to sympathize with you. smile John C.

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
PM sent

JimmyV

"Well informed people know it is impossible to transmit the voice over wires. Even if it were, it would be of no practical value" Boston Post, 1865
OP Offline
OK, folks. You are NOT going to believe this, but JimmyV shipped me a BRAND NEW 20 year old Mitel analog back door in the ORIGINAL, matching serial number, box. And it IS new. Not a scratch, no 'bite' on the ground wire, nothing. Oh, yeah, it works like a new one, fancy that! Anyone else that has stuff they want to donate, send me a list and I'll pass it on. If it's a now or I'm pitching it thing, say so. I'm scrounging as many spares and spare sources as I can. Thank You Jimmy!!!! smile John C.

Good for you Jimmy - nice thing to do

I'd like to add my thanks as well since I'll be the one who gets to play with it. It is really going to make our lives better being able to call around that big ship. Once again, thanks to everyone who helped and Merry Christmas, etc. Terry

John I have a whole bunch of 200 stuff...what do you need

C5Z Offline
I have a couple of SX-200 systems sitting in my office. Send me a PM of what you need. I need to get rid of this stuff.

Kevin

Instructions are just one man's opinion on paper
OP Offline
Ok, Guys. 9110-110 station cards,scanner cards, console cards, Tone control cards, receiver cards, and 217 generic cards. I can replace the nicads on the 217 generics, so that is not a problem. Good consoles, with handsets if possible, don't need trunk cards, this is just a ship-board intercom system! Good back doors, but those things are $$$$ to ship. Oh, and I can't pay for the shipping, sorry, wish I could. frown What I'm shooting for is a (Pardon the pun) 'Boatload of Spares'. smile And maybe the best idea is to ship the spares to etkfixr - Terry, rather than me and he can start stashing them somewhere. Then he won't have to truck 'em across the state. John C.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,113 Shoretel
187,717 CTX100 install
186,811 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 7
Who's Online Now
3 members (KRRath, Curlycord, BPopilek), 64 guests, and 408 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024