web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
HELP! - I have a location where the voicemail appears to me down. No one is able to access it. I tried dialing into the system but I am unable to access the voicemail. I had someone at the branch look at the system for me... the Meridian Mail card is flashing green irratically. Her description. I want to try and reseat the card but thought I would check with the experts first. Any suggestions?

Thank You,

Troy
Nortel Phone System Service
VoIP Demo

Nortel Phone System Service in Canada

Do you need a Nortel Phone System technician or specific Nortel parts?
Atcom to the rescue! Our telephone techs have qualified experience servicing and troubleshooting Nortel CICS, MICS, & BCM telephone systems.
Service in Canada from sea to sea.

Admin
Admin
Depends on what Mer Mail you have. Option 11s can have 3-4 cards behind the plastic cover if it is an older verson. I'd check to see if the links are down. Might try a system reset if traffic will allow it.

[Linked Image]
OP Offline
It is not a call pilot. Just one card in this system. I'll see if call traffic allows a system reset. thx

Thank You,

Troy
OP Offline
Did a system reset - I can access the system now. Light is solid green on the card, however users get a busy signal when trying to access vm. Is there something I may need to do within the system now.

Thank You,

Troy
OP Offline
Update - checked the card status and it showing Location 1-4, 1-5, 1-6 Digital Voice Card as Faulty - tried to disable and renable but the fault status does not allow.

Thank You,

Troy

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,305
Posts638,893
Members49,771
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,873 Shoretel
189,987 CTX100 install
188,105 1a2 system
Newest Members
Mansour, Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks
49,770 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 17
teleco 6
dexman 6
dans 5
jsaad 5
Who's Online Now
1 members (dexman), 145 guests, and 28 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024