Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
only when my prozac gets low.....

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

oh by the way...my net for 2002 was $245,735.245. Not bad for a 1 man show. Email me and I will show you how to get and secure local and state education wiring contracts. Its not hard.

And my internet cigar business is bringing in over $500.000.00 Gross so far....

Man oh Man I got way to much time on my hands....

talk to ya later guys...gotta check my new construction database email leads that just came in...

Mitch Taylor

i was never to good in math...whadda want from a New Jersey education...

RIP Admin-Founder
RIP Admin-Founder
Not only is your math not good your story doesn't hold much water either.
Do you honestly believe anyone with half a mind believes your a one man band make 3/4 of a million dollars and all you seem to have time for is wasting your time on Bulletin Boards (and believe me you waste your time on em) I don't think you know the difference between reality and a dream. As for a one man band bringing in that kinda money...why the move to PA in Amish or farm country, not much wiring going on there. I also don't think it's Prozac, this is a classic case of alcoholism, get smashed...spout off..then pretend like it didn't happen the next day.
My friend...you have a problem.

where else can you find a brand new 3 story townhouse 45 minutes away from Baltimore for $140,000.00.

Most wiring contracts go to the lowest bidder, at lease thats the way Baltimore does it, and as long as you have 2 minority workers in your company you are guaranteed the contract. NOW we are talking serious stuff here, no BS'ing. And they never check past jobs completed. Baltimore favors companies that are considered monority owned firms...

I still never figured it out but it works. I can sit in my townhouse in PA, and read the contracts posted in the City government website (you gotta join $$$$) get a copy of the spec's...bid on it and if I get it, give it to the wiring contractors that I use...

I think you know how much a 200 station 4 drop each station with fiber backbones prices out to...

Wanna talk more...lets...I have nothing to hide...

And I dont drink or do drugs........never did and never will.......JUST CIGARS & GOOD COLUMBIAN COFFEE.......

I also subscribe to whats called a Construction Leads database. It costs me 345.00 each quarter. But I find it not that great because there tends to be alot of favoritism toward certain companys...CORRUPTION at its finest.

Also York County in PA has just been named a Growth sector in PA. We all know what comes next...it has been noticed for its low property taxes, quality of life and cost of living...and you should see the influx of Baltimore County people taking advantage of it. Havent paid attention too much to Lancaster County yet cause it seems its a more retail based county.

Check ou all the big manufactuering firms in York...it would surprise you, but the highway system need improvement which they are doing at a rapid pace...

A new convention center that will be completed in about a week, you should see this place, 3 drops and 2 fiber drops to each location, (what are they planning??)

And next week is the York County Fair...I think the main event is cow tipping...

gonna go have a cigar, so I will talk to ya later this evening, see ya. "Mitch"

RIP Admin
RIP Admin
What the hell has any of this got to do with the way you conduct yourself on boards, that is the issue. I could care less at how much you make or were you live.

Then when someone say's anything to you about it, you run to all the other boards and try and get everyone to spam or flood the site and even go as far as to suggest that Sundance is ripping people off by buying equipment from other places and repackaging it for resell with out warranties. You also suggest that we edit everybody's post so they will say what we want them to, you are the only person that gets edited on this board.

I can't figure out why you go out of your way to cause troulble when it's so easy not to, then act like nothing is wrong and everthing is normal.

In case you haven't noticed I'm pissed and I want some answers!

[This message has been edited by dtmf (edited August 17, 2003).]

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]
I thought we are supposed to post telephone related stuff here....

I am posting information on how to procure those available wiring jobs posted by local governments and education....especially education....

isnt making money in this business more important then editing my posts and deleting lines from it and inserting your own text..........

if you all want to get those contract jobs email me and I will show you where they are...EDUCATION is a hot hot hot area in wiring this days....THE RUSH TO BRING BROADBAND INTO THE SCHOOLS IS ON A HOT PACE...just read Cable Business magazine.

good luck and get those jobs...your friend
Mitch

RIP Admin
RIP Admin
You still haven't answered my question. This is not going away like the last time, You have some explaining to do and we want some answers.

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,298
Posts638,870
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,700 Shoretel
189,733 CTX100 install
187,909 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 27
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (justbill), 98 guests, and 304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024