web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
fonetec Offline OP
OP Offline
I want to buy programing software for the KX-TA 1232, 624 etc ... that is easy to use any suggestions would be welcome.

I have been looking at Programator and it looks good, but is there anything else.

TIA
fonetec

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Panasonic has not released any software. I dont think you can program the ta systems with software. As far as I know the rs232 port is only for a printer. programming via the phone is easy just takes a few minutes. Stay away from the programarator

Hope this helps.

slim

Slim is absolutely right.
There small systems anyway and programming through the admin set really does not take much time.

fonetec Offline OP
OP Offline
I tried there voicemail master on a TVS 50 and it seemed to work pretty well, thats why I was wondering about the programator.

Also thanks for your help on that TVS 50 MrGemini.

fonetec

there is software for dealers for the ta1232. you may want to contact a distributor to see if they can get it for you. the ta systems do not require certification so I wouldn't see why panasonic would restrict the software. i don't recommend voicemail master or programmator. i am pretty sure i've made that clear in several posts.
the voicemails all program very simply and easily with hyperterminal. no reason to buy software when you already have everything you need. the manual is pretty straight forward as well on setting up the unit. programmator corrupts the software in the ksu. the 624 is small enough to program from the phone and the system comes with all the books and manuals so it is pretty straight forward. i would check into the software on the ta1232 though. i'll ask my rep as well. if they allow it then i'll download and email to you.

fonetec Offline OP
OP Offline
I sent you a email HtownDan.

TIA
fonetec

Dan, Slim; I stand corrected!
There is a dos tool for back-up & restore only
for the TA 1232 and there is also a windows based programming tool for the TA 1232.
But only for the TA1232, nothing for the TA624.
Both are from Panasonic direct to their dealers.
My apologies, I really don't do much in the way of analog.
Gem.

I too don't do much analog but have the programming tool on my laptop just in case i run across one. I found out from my panasonic rep that it is open to anyone that wants it. for those that do want it. i'll have it on my site for a short period of time to download. REMEMBER THIS IS FOR THE KX-TA1232 not the TD. ANALOG VERSION ONLY.

www.turnkeycom.com/FTP

fonetec Offline OP
OP Offline
Tanx HtownDan

Got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

HtownDan I just went to the b2b site and sure enough it was there. I dont do too many of the analog so i guess i jumped the gun on that one. If you ever need anything in the North Carolina are let me know.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,097 Shoretel
187,703 CTX100 install
186,792 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
pvj 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 85 guests, and 234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024