web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#151977 08/26/04 04:18 AM
OP Offline
Encountered a small DBS System. One extension was a slow flashing MW light. Steps to clear the MW light would not clear it. Possibly something else going on?

Also Can names be entered through Telco PRogramming? Could not get any Alpha to display only Numbers.

When Programming the Vmail Xfer button I needed V60# could only enter V60# (probally relates to text entering)

Finally, I figured this ouut but should it be this way. CO comes in. There is an Extension list that is supposed to ring. After 2 rings call goes to main greeting of VM. When I bumped it up to 4 rings (24 sec)calls went after 3 rings (20 sec) to individual mailboxes. Changed the extension call forward timer higher than the CO then things work fine. Is it true that the Extension CFWD overrides the CO call forward?

[Linked Image from i26.servimg.com]
TouchPoint Networks.

Serving the Northwest Since 1991
NEC Shoretel Zultys T3 Tadiran
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#151978 08/26/04 07:36 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BillFlippen:
Encountered a small DBS System. One extension was a slow flashing MW light. Steps to clear the MW light would not clear it. Possibly something else going on?

Also Can names be entered through Telco PRogramming? Could not get any Alpha to display only Numbers.

When Programming the Vmail Xfer button I needed V60# could only enter V60# (probally relates to text entering)

Finally, I figured this ouut but should it be this way. CO comes in. There is an Extension list that is supposed to ring. After 2 rings call goes to main greeting of VM. When I bumped it up to 4 rings (24 sec)calls went after 3 rings (20 sec) to individual mailboxes. Changed the extension call forward timer higher than the CO then things work fine. Is it true that the Extension CFWD overrides the CO call forward?
</font>

MSG light: Dial off code "auto flash" UP TO 4 TIMES to clear light

Names:From port 1 dial Prog#2. enter port number(2 or 3 digits depending on system)

VM Trans: PROG,(touch button)CONF,AUTO,AUTO,Pilot number, additional digits,HOLD. If you get error tone, you need upgraded CPC card or firmware

#151979 08/27/04 04:05 AM
OP Offline
OK Thanks But I have tried all that.

For the MWI they have been trying to clear the light for months using the scenerio you gave.

Names: I can't get Alpha to display; only numbers.

VM. I get the V60 part but when I enetyer "#" it enters the V60 and moves on.

TouchPoint Networks.

#151980 08/27/04 04:09 AM
OP Offline
Sorry I guess I should proofread my post [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
I originally said I was to enter V60# but could only enter V60#. that makes sense!

TouchPoint Networks.

#151981 08/27/04 06:20 PM
Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
Press CONF to switch between letters and numbers when entering text. To cancel MW light: ON/OFF, AUTO, Flash. Or try ON/OFF, AUTO, REDIAL which will call back the extension that turned on the MW light. When the call back is answered the MW light should extinguish. Up to 4 MW requests can be left at your station so you may have to do this up to 4 times like austin says.

#151982 08/29/04 03:51 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Sorry I guess I should proofread my post [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
I originally said I was to enter V60# but could only enter V60#. that makes sense!
</font>
What is "V"?.
MSG light, name and VM trans instructions above I posted previously will work. I've done 'em hundreds of times. (hint- I never say "enter system programming")
If we're talking about a DBS308/616, all bets are off- they won't integrate with voicemail.

#151983 09/07/04 07:21 AM
OP Offline
COnf Auto Auto is what creates the "V" character in the display

TouchPoint Networks.

#151984 09/07/04 07:24 AM
OP Offline
Still haven't got ans answer on entering "#" in the additional digit string for VM Button.
Also, did about 10 message clears and light still blinks.
Could some one confirm or Deny my CO ring issue. Does extension CFWD timer precide over the CO CFWD timer?

TouchPoint Networks.

#151985 09/07/04 10:49 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Still haven't got ans answer on entering "#" in the additional digit string for VM Button.
Also, did about 10 message clears and light still blinks.
Could some one confirm or Deny my CO ring issue. Does extension CFWD timer precide over the CO CFWD timer?
</font>
1. I just used my above instructions and programmed my phone with a voicemail transfer button that dials my 60 (I assume that's your pilot number)followed by a pound sign.
2. If you connect a diplay set to this port, does the LCD indicate a message?
3. Confirm.

What CPC card/ Version is installed in this system?

-joe

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,109 Shoretel
187,715 CTX100 install
186,806 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 7
pvj 4
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 142 guests, and 414 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024