Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
TSDuke Offline OP
OP Offline
I've been using this system of over 10 years & have never really had any problems. Model KX-TD816, KX-TVS200 vp system, KX-T7436-B main phone with several KX-T7433 phones. I came back from the weekend & the phones are in "Lunch Mode". In the 10 years I've used the phones I've never seen Lunch Mode, only night or day modes. The phones won't ring, when I press any of the buttons the display usually says Lunch Mode, although some of the buttons don't display anything.

I'm not receiving any business calls, & my employees use a dedicated line to check in & out from jobs, that line isn't working either.

I've tried the reset button on the side of the 816, I've tried unplugging it for a while, to no avail.

I've gone over the entire manual several times, searched the internet, downloaded pdf's with hopes there would be some help. I've run out of ideas.

One good thing is I can still enter program mode by hitting Program 99, but I have no idea what to do from there.

Please help, thanks in advance.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

OBT Offline
Admin
Admin
781# will put it into day mode from first extension or reception phone

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
TSDuke Offline OP
OP Offline
That doesn't seem to work. I think I may have a bigger problem. When I pick the phone up, & don't choose a line, just the intercom light is on, the display says CO Not Assigned. Same thing when I hit the speaker phone button.

Admin
Admin
It's probably toast, but as quickly as you can, press SP-Phone and dial 799 (or is that 790?). You don't want the intercom dialing the access code before you get a chance to reset the port. If that doesn't get you, it would be time to initialize then start searching ePay for a replacement KSU. Try for at least a circle 5 1232. Find an Installation and Programming manuals.

Carl

OBT Offline
Admin
Admin
Sounds like the phone is hotlined. Do as Carl said or press program 99 on phone with hs down then press 1 it should show co .. Press intercom button and store. Should stop it tring to pick co line

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
Actually 781 is night mode 780 is day mode on the TD's. Intercom 780 and you should be good to go. Also this can usually only be done from jack 01 unless allowed at other extensions in programming.

Admin
Admin
Actually I wasn't saying put it in day/night mode. I'm trying to do an extension reset. That can be done on any and all extensions....

It's 790 Staton Data Clear.

Was in response to OBT's post.

TSDuke Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks guys, but nothing that has been suggested works. Display says Not Valid. I'm assuming it's toast.

"Not valid" could indicate that you are at a telephone that is not allowed Day/Night privileges if you are trying to manually switch it. If you know how to do system programming you could set time mode to automatic and see if you can get around it. If not call a tech and have him declare it toast.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,296
Posts638,852
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,659 Shoretel
189,559 CTX100 install
187,833 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 159 guests, and 271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024