web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
rd Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi!

I have DK 280 and DKT2020-SD sets. One of the extention 213 is not ringing. It was used a conference room.

I can go inside PROGRAM MODE but don't know which procedure to use to add this 213 into group or something?

Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks,

RD

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Program 81, put in port # (not ext. #), press line buttons to turn on light for each line you want to ring.

Joe
---
No trees were harmed as a result of this posting; however, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.
Former Moderator-Toshiba, Request an Installer
Junkman is right for copper trunks. If you are dealing with a T-1, all the rules change!

Now available Voicemail Programmer Kit to program your Toshiba Voice Mail across your network.

Toshiba Technical Support at: One Ring Telecom
rd Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you guys for quick reply.

But, when I use this program 81, its not working at all for ext 213 (port 013). I found same problem with some other extensions too (i am using appropreate ports).

Ext 213 is stays quite even for Door.

Do I need to turn light on for Door and Intercom key too?

I have 8 POTS lines connected to line port 1 to 8, Door is Line 9.

Thanks,

RD

rd Offline OP
OP Offline
I found that all extension are not ringing for incoming calls consistently. It's acting vary unfashionly.

My old system is dead and I have this Toshiba DK 280 in standby. we want to use it. It was used by previous tenant.

Do I need to care about Prog 84(day2)and 87(night).

I want to devide first 4 CO lines to ring at only ext 201, 202, 203 and 206, while upper 4 CO lines (total 8 COs)to ring only at 204, 207, 205, 212 and 213 with Door.

I may want to select ext 213 to ring only Door and Line 6.

Could you please help me to achive my goal?

Thanks,

RD

84 & 87 are only needed if you put the system in day2 or night mode. Most people don't use it except for different after-hours ringing, night bell, or immediate VM answer.

In prog. 81, set int, L1, L2, & L3 on (line 1 uses int. button) and the rest off for 201, 202, 203, & 206. Set L4-L7 on and the rest off for 204, 205, 207, 212, & 213, also L8 for 213. If the light is on it rings, if off it doesn't ring. Prog 82 & 83 are used for delayed ringing.

Is the door physically connected to a CO port or is it just a programmable button at line 9 position?

When you said the extensions are not ringing, are the buttons red or green? If they're green, it could be a bad phone.

Joe
---
No trees were harmed as a result of this posting; however, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.
rd Offline OP
OP Offline
Door is connected to physical CO port. It is connected to Line 9. Its not programable button. When I grab Door and HOLD, its says HOLD LINE 9.

Yes, When incoming call comes, its blinking green and no rings. when I used prog 81 and turn light on for ext 213 and other, its not accepting my settings and not ringing. It's not working for all ext 212, 213, 204 and 207. others are working OK. 213 does ring for CO7 but not CO6. I try using 81 but its not accepting new settings. So Phone sets are OK with rings.

Int is not Line 1, when I press int and press HOLD, it didn't says HOLD LINE 1. It does when I grab CO1 and Hold, it syays HOLD LINE 1. Do I need to tunr on Int for all ports?

Thank you,

RD

If the light is green but it doesn't ring, it sounds like a bad phone, or possibly a bad card. Lines programmed for delayed ring will blink red until the delay is up then change to green and start ringing.

To clarify things, in program 81 the co lines start at the bottom (int button) and go up, so int button programs line 1, line 1 button programs line 2...

Door should be programmed like any other co line.

Also, check program 39 (button mapping) just to make sure the buttons are programmed right.

Joe
---
Junkman, I asked Toshiba about this today. We're thinking bad card because its affecting more than one phone.

rd, Are all the phones on the same card?

Now available Voicemail Programmer Kit to program your Toshiba Voice Mail across your network.

Toshiba Technical Support at: One Ring Telecom
rd Offline OP
OP Offline
As I mentioned in previous post, ext 213 does ring for Line 7 but not for Line 6, So Phone sets are Ok except ext 207 that didn't ring at all for any lines. All other phone sets rings unfashionly for different lines that I can't fix using Prog 81.

Junkman, I don't know why but Int is not set as Line 1. CO1 is set as Line 1 and Door is Line 9 on the top. I will check it out program 39.

"Door should be programmed like any other co line." There is saperate Prog 79 for Door phone ringing. Do I need to worry about 79 or just concentrate on 81 and light on for Door for all ports? Door is only rings at some phones, I can't make it work using 81.

Voyager, My DK 280 has following cards
RCTU1 in slot RCTU
PDKU2 in slot S11
RDSU1 in slot S12
RCOU1+RCOS1 in slot S13
RCOU1 in slot S14
S15, S16 & R11 are empty.

I don't know where are all phones connected to which card? I have 10 phones all are DKT 2020-SD. System is nicely installed and connected to Block on the wall. I did try to Turn OFF, unplug the power cord and then Turn On after 1 minute just to reset it.

Thank you for all your quick feedback. You guys are good.

RD

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,712 CTX100 install
186,796 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
jc2it 4
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (Toner, hitechcomm), 142 guests, and 241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024