web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Might want to configure a button on your phone for OLG 10 and see if you can dial out.

Also might want to try setting up a code, like 799, to access OLG 5 and trying to send that string from the * box

We currently have an * box linked to a CIX200 through a SIP Trunk.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

The LCR needs to be programmed on the Asterisk system to add the NodeID 10+OLG access code, it could be 9 or something else. Take a look in the Flexible Access Codes (CIX) for the OLG access code to the OLG you want to use.

TCTE/CTP Certified
MCP Certified
OP Offline
Thanks a lot for the all help. Now it's working fine!
But ofcourse I want more...(joke)
How can I get the extensions from the * to send their own outgoing caller ID from Asterisk?
On the toshiba the extensions send out their own DID number for caller ID, Can I get the digits to be sent thru the Qsig span to the outgoing line group PRI on the toshiba side?

Julio Sosa
Unless the Asterisk system can send its own, the CIX will not send it. The CIX QSIG is called StrataNet. Not all features are supported unless it is connected to another CIX, I'm afraid that this in one that is not supported.

What is going out, I suspect that maybe the NodeID and DN or just the DN or nothing at all?

TCTE/CTP Certified
MCP Certified
You might be able to get the number, but I doubt it. In the *.conf files you should be able to set name and number. Try setting the caller id for the extensions and the trunk and see if it makes a difference.

i.e. Set(CALLERID(all)=User 101 <2095551212>) in extensions.conf
or callerid="User 101" <2095551212> in sip/iax.conf

Just saw something while programming a new customer site.

Check out Program 322 - CNIS Presentation and Special Number Assignments for OLG 5 and see if it lists your did's and if you can change FB03 to something different.

Prg 321/322 is for the CNIS of the Node in which the PRI is located, ie; the local node.
These two programs do not support the Remote Network Node

Prg 322 is for when sending CNIS from Prg 321 should be different, such as a Department "sales" or to support Call by Call for maybe Tenant Service.

Look at Prg 200 (Station Basic) FB46 (Network Calling Number). On a CIX, this where the remote node CNIS would be entered (StrataNet Feature), not saying it is not supported in true QSIG, it may not be supported with StrataNet when the remote node is not an CIX. StrataNet is Proprietary to Toshiba and not all QSIG features work with the CIX.

TCTE/CTP Certified
MCP Certified
OP Offline
Thank you everyone for all your help. It's final, works like a charm. I got a lot of help from you all, now I have to document all the steps to have a cheat sheet. You have to really be a wizz on Linux to work out all the little details on the *, I was lucky the support I got from the customer's IT tech was outstanding.
The Toshiba programming was quite simple.

Thanks again.

Julio Sosa
Excellent work Julio. Shows what a determined tech and a great system can do together. Definitely get the cheat sheets together and share.

Pat Austin
Teleco Inc.
Product Manager/Sales Engineer
Adtran ATSP
TCTE/CTP Certified

Teleco Homepage
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,305
Posts638,893
Members49,771
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,860 Shoretel
189,972 CTX100 install
188,085 1a2 system
Newest Members
Mansour, Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks
49,770 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 17
teleco 7
dexman 6
dans 5
jsaad 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 103 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024