web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#200072 01/27/10 02:05 AM
Drevaen Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi all,

I've been working with CTX / CIX since it's very beginning and this problem is always unsolved.

We have a lot of customers that we program/modify remotely. From time to time, the AMDS stops working and we have to do a system restart to make it work again. I was told to use the LOG OFF button in Network Emanager in order to avoid that but, it still happens.

Do you guys have some kind of trick?

Thanks

Mark
Technical Director
www.resotel.net

Mark
Technical Director
WWW.resotel.net
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#200073 01/27/10 07:32 AM
Does the modem answer but the emanager won't connect? This is the same problem where the admin port would lockup. I have seen this almost always when connected to a Stratagy ES or an IES.

I have heard about logging out instead of exiting the browser on emanager, but I am sure that this will not change anything. It will still lock at some point. I have never seen a system with an IVP8 lockup like this so it has something to do with the LAN SMDI integration with the Stratagy system.

The only good fix is to update the software to the latest version. For the older processor, this would be 3.10MK063.

If the modem does not even answer, then it is a different problem. I have seen this go bad after some time.

#200074 01/28/10 01:14 AM
Drevaen Offline OP
OP Offline
The modem simply does not answer. If you dial #19, it doesn't do nothing. After a system restart, it's ok. It does it even with MT035 rel 5. Im sure it's not a software issue.
Would be great to have a program or a button to reset the modem.

Mark
Technical Director
WWW.resotel.net

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,100 Shoretel
187,712 CTX100 install
186,800 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024