Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 11
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 11
I have a problem and was wondering if anyone has experienced it or knows how to solve it. The cust has a IPK II with a 8 port inmail. The system DIL's to the vm pilot # and auto attendant handles the call. The transfers are handled by call routing mailboxes. The problem is when Auto attendant transfers to an extension 90% of the time the caller Id number is displayed the other 10% it just says Transfer inmail on the extension Auto attendent has transfered to. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Atcom VoIP Demo
VoIP Demo
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 731
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 731
Make sure you have 14-01-22 CID to Voice Mail, checked for ALL your trunks.


www.phonelinetech.com


"Can I Still Call Out?"
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 11
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 11
I reviewed the programming on pc pro and found trunk 5 was not checked in 14-01-22. Thank you your help was very much appreciated.


Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics93,741
Posts636,428
Members49,620
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
Today's Birthdays
munkimann, Nova1986, towanda1046, TPIT
Newest Members
blentz, RockyTop, Homer Domer, Lane, AMS Technology C
49,619 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
jsaad 7
Toner 6
blentz 6
Who's Online Now
1 members (MooreTel), 147 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: Business Phone Systems | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2022
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5