Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
Interesting that Saturday or Sunday, a public service announcement that access to Fort Bragg (USA) is now 'restricted'. You suppose Uncle Sam expects retaliatory activity? Same with Camp Lejune. (USMC) Anyone else seen/heard the same in their part of the country?

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
OP Offline
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
John, read this

Scientists say that the universe is made up of Protons, Neutron & Electrons. They forgot "Morons".
Dave. (CTUB) Canadian Techs Use Bix!
"Revenge is a dish best served cold." In New York today it was nice and cold. What Bush said on that mound downtown 10 years ago has come true.

"The people that knocked down these buildings will be hearing from us soon" It took 10 years but I am glad we got him, face to face so he knew it was the US Miltary that sent him packing.

Jim Hoey

SST Communications
597 West Montauk Highway
Lindenhurst, New York 11757

631 956-0100

www.sstcom.com

Business telephone systems on Long Island and New York City like Comdial, Vertical, Avaya, Panasonic
And for all the 'naysayers', the few and bitter responses from al queda spokespeople indicate that it WAS bin laden! But, of course, there are ALWAYS those that think 'it's all a conspiracy'.

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
Moderator-Avaya
Moderator-Avaya
Right, cuz they buried Megatron in the same place and he came BACK!

RIP Moderator-Nisuko-Tie, General
RIP Moderator-Nisuko-Tie, General
:rofl:

@Matt

Skip
------------------------------------

Serving SW and West central Fl since 1984
Awwwww, too bad. "He wasn't armed" SO WHAT! I seriously doubt that the 2900+ folks killed on 9/11 were armed with anything deadlier than a cell phone!

Did anyone see the video of his high tech headquarters audio/video setup?

It looked like CTU in the tv show 24. He was like the mastermind in a James Bond movie.

Just kidding, it was an 30 year old 10-inch tv with a cable dangling down the wall.

Just kidding, it was an 30 year old 10-inch tv with a cable dangling down the wall.

Im Glad you noticed on proper cable installs.

The only problem is the man behind the curtian?

It does not take the wizzard of Oz to go figure a place in Kansas.

Obama just bought his wife a pair of Ruby Slippers.

If the CIA is that good why does it take take ten years to fix my dead phone?

The old phone guy
I forgot,

Bin Laden had enough money and pigions for communications and that he was not to be intercepted?

The only way for him to make contact would be from some rouge satilite. Maybe the Russians or China?

How did he order Pizza Delivery who helped him?

Oh, he walked down to A Pakistan main st. BISTRO-Art the bistro across the block and down the street from his compond for ten years"? while Exemporting those Big macks from Macdonalds and Opaites of Heroin used in medical for 50 years and said, I want Something to go on the "Take Out menue". The take.

The Navy seal working that day at the farmers market Afgan pizza with Flat non leven bread, asked if he would like the fish special delivered to his house.

Osama replied, "I want sardines on my Pizza".

A big aurgument over the phone over anchoives and type made for the Pizza dilivery or Osama wife who can't cook beans. Pizza guy show up with a used AK47/

Osama said? where is the cheese?

The Pizza guy forgot the cheese and made him Swiss Cheese.

Bill Qaeda said,
Osama was used a fertizlizer and I'm still working for the drug trade with my brother Al Qaeda. Bill Qaeda said in this past weeks interview.

I almost wanted to ask him if I could get a job with Satcom. That would blow my cover.

The old phone guy
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,295
Posts638,839
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,648 Shoretel
189,533 CTX100 install
187,784 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 25
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
4 members (Andyreed, Toner, Xdm, ALB300), 183 guests, and 306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024