web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Just put a DX-80 in and was unable to change auto-select on the analog ports. I was using a butt-set and kept getting fast busys (sp) instead of confirm tone. So I'm stuck w/intercom dial tone on the credit card machines.I know they can reprogram the POS equipment but the customer wants outside dial tone. Last system I put in the analog ports changed easily using directions out of analog-sta users guide. #951 9 I believe.
I think the 4th port on the card went high and dry after trying to change the feature . Now that I think about it I might have a bad analog board cuz the 4th port was kind of noisy and crackly. Thanks people

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

I've not seen this trouble, but I wouldn't use that feature on card swipes at a business that keeps the kind of hours that bars and restaurants and stores keep. They tend to call whenever anything has a hic-cup even if its 10:30 PM on a holiday weekend. I just did a golf course with 3 restaurants and a pro shop and 4 card swipes, I made them all dial 9. When the card swipe craps, it's their problem, when the analog port loses it's programing, it's my problem. Tell them they have to use the dial 9, you'll be better off long term and they won't even remember it in the morning.
my 2 cents.
mark

Mark makes a good point, but ifyour customer wants C.O. dialtone on the IST ports you need to dial #951743 from your butt set on each port you want to change. We have put in sveral DX-80's for one customer without a problem.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,287
Posts638,785
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,073 Shoretel
188,981 CTX100 install
187,364 1a2 system
Newest Members
A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww, gohunt
49,766 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 5
dexman 4
dans 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (dans), 156 guests, and 170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024