web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#31202 02/18/05 11:31 AM
OP Offline
Ive been working on a Dx80 Allll day long. Its software version is F39 and of what I understand is its already discontinued(after a few months). The setup is quite simple: 2 hunt groups(HG#6,415 and HG 24,433)Well 5 co lines are programmed to ring 415 then go to auto attendant(box 800).Then the caller gets transfered to the designated ext. If no one is there the Mailbox picks up. Well this is what happens: It rings, all the exts that are supposed to ring light up, then they stop ringing ( at this point is when I think its going to auto attendant but it is still ringing on my phone) and it rings for about 50 more seconds then finally the auto attendant comes on. It goes through its speel and I get transferred to an extension. But just rings ther for about 10 seconds then it stops ringing at the phone but is still ringing on my end.Again for about 50 more seconds.Then instead of getting the mailbox I get the darn Auto atendant again. And thats not the end of it. On several occations I get no AA, it just rings forever. then i go and try to dial direct 433 and it says no valid member.So I go into programming, check the UCD 24 and all the members (157,58,59,60,) are no longer there. Anyone got input? Thanx

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

First of all F39 has not been discontinued, but the PCDBA for F39 doesn't work on some computers (collating errors) so Comdial has another PCDBA softawre to use named A39 available on the CCC website.

Next problem. When you boot the system with the VM in place, the VM builds the group for 433. If you then go in and do programming with the PCDBA, without doing a "recieve all"
and you make your changes and do a send all, you wipe out 433. Get it? So cold start, reboot everything, recieve all, then manipulate the database to build 415 and you can then send part or all and you will keep your group 433. You may have an issue also with your set up in 415, but you need to do the above first, then I can address the 415 group.
mark

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,768
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,454 Shoretel
188,306 CTX100 install
187,085 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 4
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (justbill, James D.), 122 guests, and 338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024