web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Whether the MP40 battery switch is set to on or off the system defaults on power down frown .

The 3V off the capacitor is good.

The on/off writing on the card doesn't match up with the on/off direction in the May 2010 7400 manual.

I guess at 12:02 AM I'll move on from here and do a save, deal with it tomorrow.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Seems you been having a bad day or night i always do a backup to the smart media card evertime i do changes in case someone hasnt put switch to on or if battery is duff

OP Offline
Yes, we do that also. The imprint on the card vs the direction shown in the manual had us messed up. Plus apparently it takes five minutes for all the programming to 'appear' after a reset frown .

Large three cab 7400 kind of scary when it looks like it defaulted at first, but it did not.

Moderator-Samsung
Moderator-Samsung
Yeah, i remember being caught by that.
Its due to the different memories the OS7400 has, we got a tech bulletin about it when it was released.

After you log out of IT tool or KMMC it write" the changes to the NVRAM which is where the db is loaded from during a power on.

Rather annoying, as if you forget you loose the last programming change, or in your case the entire programming.

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,769
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,455 Shoretel
188,309 CTX100 install
187,085 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
jc2it 4
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 79 guests, and 310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024