web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
essm Offline OP
OP Offline
I have an IDCS500 and a OS-7200 They were linked in the past and worked well, so I assume all settings to have been fine along with open ports. We changed Internet and I went to change the IP addresses and has not worked since.

Section 820 on the IDCS500 - ASSIGN SYSTEM LINK ID has data for it self as 002 (correct) and line 5--10--15 and so on have 0.0.0.0 in them and line SYS32 has 32.32.32.32

( Entry No : SELF )
Link ID : 002
Signal G/W : 192.168.9.22
IP Type : PUBLIC
( Entry No : SYS1 )
Link ID :
Signal G/W :
IP Type : PRIVATE
( Entry No : SYS2 )
Link ID :
Signal G/W :
( Entry No : SYS3 )
Link ID :
Signal G/W :
( Entry No : SYS4 )
Link ID :
Signal G/W :
( Entry No : SYS5 )
Link ID :
Signal G/W : 0.0.0.0

I enter the "001" system and save and when refreshing it is back to the old way. Is there something that anyone has seen here witha genius fix.

Thanks in adavance

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Did you reset both systems after you changed ip address so the systems reconize the address

essm Offline OP
OP Offline
Yes I have and Will be trying it again later today, If I wasn't bald I would pull my hair out. The system is in use 7-9pm everyday so restarting is tough to schedule.

The 500 will kick out any address it deems invalid. In 820 it means it'll dump the whole link entry. It'd friendly enough not to tell you it's doing it, too.

If you're setting it for private it'll be checked against the subnet of the system so you may want to verify your addresses are all correct and set for public/private properly.

Thanks for the Tip, I verified that and now My MGI card will not hold settings, I am not sure if it is the back plane or the card it self, the frustration is this all worked until I had an IP change on this systems side. Arrgh

Would be really surprised if it's a hardware issue. Generally speaking just about anything that can go wrong with the cabinet will manifest as crashes or really weird call behavior. If the MGI has an issue it usually just won't boot.

That the system is running seems to indicate this is a software thing. What are the private IP address, subnet, gateway, and public IP address you're trying to set? (you can PM me if you're concerned about security)

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,404 Shoretel
189,156 CTX100 install
187,426 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 428 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024