web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#578700 10/09/14 08:48 PM
OP Offline
I hope everyone is doing well. I am having an issue finding the Telrad IP Connegy phones. Does anyone know where I can purchase some of these phones. I ordered some Telrad IP phones from a vendor that I use and they sent me the Telrad Avanti IP phone which looks like the Connegy phone but does not use the 48vdc power transformer. I would assume the Telrad Avanti is a POE setup. Will the Telrad Avanti even work with the TVSE card? I'm running a IPEX2 system version 3.12

Sincerely,
kkell11400

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Your post sounds a little confusing. Telrad made an Avanti digital phone and a Avanti IP phone. The two line display modules of both types look identical other than the IP version has a 48V receptical and two ethernet hookups, one in and one out. Typical for IP phones. The digital version has a RJ11 hookup and that is it. Most of the ones that are IP had the IP Telrad logo on the front. (Although I have seen some that had the normal logo).
If you have a phone without the IP 48V hookup, then it is probably the digital version, not IP. This type would need to be on a ULD card, not the TVSE.
The IP versions are POE ready.
There are plenty of vendors that will sell you the IP version, Just google it. Or send me a pm, I have a few in stock.

TG

Moderated by  SSPhone 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,833
Members49,768
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,588 Shoretel
189,473 CTX100 install
187,623 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 6
dans 5
Who's Online Now
3 members (Toner, dans, nonameyet), 177 guests, and 334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024