I’ve come into the position where I can pick up a DBCS8 for a reasonable price for my home lab (it’ll join an AVAYA g3CSI
, Nortel 11c and Cisco CUCM 12) and wanted to see if anyone here would be willing to help guide me on a few things.
- Does anyone happen to know where I could obtain a programming manual? Exhaustive online search has only yielded phone user guides.
- I’m hoping the manual has the serial pin out. (I found this here on this forum so I’m good here )
- I’ve seen other folks use teraterm to manage the system so I think I’m good there too.
- Is there a known password reset process? I’ll likely need to perform this as this is a used Millennium previously from a school.
- I have read that a user named dwflood is a good Millennium expert and have DMd but not sure how often he goes in here
I have many fond memories seeing these in Circuit City stores as a kid. I have a Nortel 11c and AVAYA g3CSI so this would be a fun new system to learn (also I think the digital cortelco phones are super cool).
Any help would be much appreciated.