web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#638571 10/09/20 09:53 PM
OP Offline
Hello folks,

I’ve come into the position where I can pick up a DBCS8 for a reasonable price for my home lab (it’ll join an AVAYA g3CSI
, Nortel 11c and Cisco CUCM 12) and wanted to see if anyone here would be willing to help guide me on a few things.

- Does anyone happen to know where I could obtain a programming manual? Exhaustive online search has only yielded phone user guides.
- I’m hoping the manual has the serial pin out. (I found this here on this forum so I’m good here )
- I’ve seen other folks use teraterm to manage the system so I think I’m good there too.
- Is there a known password reset process? I’ll likely need to perform this as this is a used Millennium previously from a school.
- I have read that a user named dwflood is a good Millennium expert and have DMd but not sure how often he goes in here smile

I have many fond memories seeing these in Circuit City stores as a kid. I have a Nortel 11c and AVAYA g3CSI so this would be a fun new system to learn (also I think the digital cortelco phones are super cool).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

I can help you with all of that. I have several of these switches running and really like them. There are things that need to be replaced, like the memory battery (use a new cordless phone Nicad pack every 5-6 years).

Please contact me if you still need assistance with the Millenium.

Joe

OP Offline
Joe,

I'm glad im not the only one that likes this switch smile This has been a really fun project -- I actually just got a fully working system controller yesterday and have been fighting thru the serial port config so far.

I'll shoot you a direct message as well, thank you SO MUCH for being willing to help!

Cheers,
bc

Moderated by  metelcom 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,696
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,707 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (Toner, justbill), 125 guests, and 233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024