Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 648
Likes: 1
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 648
Likes: 1
I have a client with a Toshiba DK424 system with around 200 analog extensions. One of the patients has figured out how to dial around on intercom level and the client doesn't want this. I tried programming auto line preference with pgm 32, but it only seems to work on digital stations. I simply want the analog station to grab co group 2 when making a call, instead of getting intercom dial tone and dialing a 9. Basically, I need it to be restricted from intercom level dialing. Any help is appreciated.


"I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken"
Linked Banner to your Product or Website
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
He is probably doing a hookswitch flash like he going to tranfer


"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 3,271
Moderator-Toshiba
*****
Offline
Moderator-Toshiba
*****
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 3,271
On the DK you can't go offhook to an outside line from a SLT port. You will have to upgrade to the CIX670 to do that. If it's a DK424i then it's just a processor swap.

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 648
Likes: 1
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 648
Likes: 1
I didn't expect that answer. I find it hard to believe there isn't a "work-around" to accomplish this. Oh well, thanks for the info!


"I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken"

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Advertising Sponsor
Most Recent 5 Post
CIX40 A3 AC power supply
by newtecky - 04/14/21 10:34 PM
samsung Officeserver 100
by bditech - 04/14/21 07:41 PM
FXS?
by Carl Navarro - 04/14/21 12:37 PM
off premise help
by dougster - 04/13/21 05:10 PM
Comdial DXP Call flows
by Rocket J Tech - 04/12/21 02:59 PM
Popular Topics (Views)
Forum Statistics
Forums93
Topics94,346
Posts639,436
Members49,445
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Today's Birthdays
Nevyn, Redryder2448
Newest Members
Rocket J Tech, Jonce, Generoso, Flashy65, dv8inpp
49,445 Registered Users
Get Tech Support Now! Click the banner below
Get Tech Support Now!
EMP & Lightning Home Surge Protection
EMP - Click Here!
Top Posters (30 Days)
dexman 61
Ruben 14
jsaad 7
EMP Shield for Commercial - Home & Vehicle
Use Coupon code SAVE - Click Here!
Who's Online Now
37 members (dexman, Mercenary Roadie, nonameyet, dougster, newtecky, Bushmills, RATHER BE FISHING, BobRobert, justbill, Curlycord, tgullett, mongo5150, Scotty Woods, pvj, nortelvoip, bditech, Carl Navarro, dans, bdunne, Biztel Cuban Okie Tech, nfcphoneman, Ruben, Touch Tone Tommy, sketchypro, sundance, Yoda, JBean3329, Nate Ronning, Daniel, Professor Shadow, KRRath, gelehu, vicbob, Gary S., R4+Z, MooreTel, metelcom), 549 guests, and 91 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Advertising Sponsor Spot 2
Contact Us | Telephone System Tech Support | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2021
Trusted Partners