Originally Posted by Rcaman
Yes, Arthur. We have a company that constantly tries to steal our customers. It's really annoying. When confronted, it's always "Sorry, we didn't know they were your customer." I guess the Americom sticker on the front of the KSU was too subtle of a hint.

I feel your frustration, we've all been there. But I wouldn't blame the other company as much as I would blame the customer. Every time I've been called to service a system we didn't install, when I ask the customer "what happened to the company that you bought it from" you always get some line of BS that, if you translate, all boils down to the customer doesn't want to pay or they owe money.

Sometimes too, (actually nearly always these days) there will be some idiot in charge that doesn't know a KSU from an iPhone so they never get to see your sticker. So they just Google up a service company when there is a problem.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.