Hi guys,

I've been reading the forum here for a while, and I'm very impressed with the amount of information available. I'm hoping somebody can help me with my current problem.

We have a call center, with about 12-15 agents logged in at any time. Customers dial in via a huntgroup, 2002, which uses a keyset list for it's members.

Customers call in, and hit the huntgroup. Prior to some work I did to modify the timers, the call would just ring endlessly with no announcement. Now, I've got the initial announcement happening as expected, but when the announcement is finished playing it just goes back to ringing instead of a holding pattern of silence.

I've inherited this platform, so my knowledge is limited and I apologise for that. What information can I provide everybody here to help me get to where I need to be. Here's a diagram of what I'm hoping for:

1. Customer calls and an agent answer if they're available.
2. If no agent is available, an announcement thanks the customer for calling and states their call will be answered asap.
3. Following the announcement, the call sits in silence until an agent is available and answers.
4. After overflow timer is reached, the announcement plays again, and returns the caller to silence.

I'm working to find the version information for our phone system and will provide that as soon as it's available. Thanks in advance for any and all help!