web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
ICS Offline
Not that hard lol the new pcpro has an excel spread sheet type look at the DID's makes it easy.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

About damn time. Although, I don't care for programming via PCpro.

mxcoach Offline OP
OP Offline
what about features. I know the Aspire has lit park keys. LND scroll. soft phone. Voice security recorder. secure set relocation. the VM is interactive with the soft keys. html programming built in. auto redial. call coverage keys. light department vm keys on multiple phones. reverse voice over. live call screening etc....

If your planning on buying go for the Aspire. If has a future where as the IPK has about run it's road. The next release will most likely be it's last in it's present form..

Regards,

Paul W
Now back to a 0 day week. Love these 7 day weekends.
Yeah that GRID VIEW in PC Pro is NIIIIICE!. Wish it would sort a little bit better though. i.e sort by buttons, extensions tend to randomnize. Coral your right, DID programming sucks especially if you only need to point 1 DID somewhere else for a different mode. Sure wish there wher Boss Groups.

[Linked Image from i26.servimg.com]
TouchPoint Networks.

Serving the Northwest Since 1991
NEC Shoretel Zultys T3 Tadiran
ILE Offline
I'm certified on both. The Aspire is way cooler and way more expensive. It has 32 port station cards and can be remote maintenanced by simply forwarding a port through the router, just for appetizers. The programming layout is much easier than the elite. The newer IPK II is elite hardware with Aspire software.
CPU card for elite...$XXX
CPU card for Aspire...$XXXX
VM card for elite...$XXXX
VM card for Aspire (Intramail)...$XXX - snaps on to CPU card

Why would anyone still be quoting an IPK anyway. The IPK2, is far more superior and since most issues have been resolved has about or even more features then the aspire. With the future changes coming for the IPK2 it will be one of the best systems on the market.

I would go further and ask why a 2 year old thread was brought up again? I would further go on and add that the IPK2 is nothing more than an Aspire systen with ugly phones.

I agree with Coral Tech. Phones are ugly as well as Aspire and Manual is the worth in industry.

NEC is cheap equipment, they hang on the brand name, but when the day is done you get what you pay for. If you want "cheap" NEC is the product.
I just replaced a IPK that was 4 years old, the phone were droping dead and the voice mail was locking up. WTF 4 years and there done!!!!!

Walter

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,402 Shoretel
189,155 CTX100 install
187,424 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (justbill), 146 guests, and 229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024