Thanks so much for the input JWRacedog. I've been suspicious of this installer from the get go. 1 they told him the sftw upgrade license was only available for 1 year, and I'm pretty sure a 4 (or 5?) year extended upgrade license is available. 2 they charged him for 12-13 hours of tech support and didn't even fix the most basic issues for example: they had his call routing programmed in a way that he was super unhappy with. Like ACD was programmed to x100, and so was 0 for the operator to x100. The ACD que was set for 18000 seconds, with no way out. So calls automatically went to the ACD que, and sat there for 30 minutes. They did not instruct him that agents had to "log in" in order to pick up ACD calls, the main location and remote location's receptionists weren't even programmed to get "0 for operator" calls just went to general VM, if they didn't know an extension or back into the que. Internal MOH wasn't even turned on for the poor folks waiting for 30 minutes. etc... etc... it was a mess. I know there are different ways of doing thigs with different programmers but this seemed like "google programming" or 2nd install winging it, whatever you want to call it.
I have a buddy helping me remotly who reset all of this to more normal specs. EX: set ACD to x200, ACD que to 3 minutes, break in anouncments of que statis to 30 seconds, turned on internal MOH, hitting 0 took them to ext 150 which was set to ring both operators at the same time. He closed some ports he said he does in general to all boxes, he found the SIP proxy settings had a domain name where he said in his experience is always an IP address (But he did say in theory it should work either way) so we got the SIP providers IP and entered that with no issue during the 6 hour window, but system still crashed and required a reboot after 6 hours. So we finally got the service providers original spec sheet which had several SIP proxy settings that were listed that were not followed in the original install, so with them on the line we were walked through changing/correcting those. System still lost connection and required a reboot.
Anyway setting aside the installer issues, this info lets me know that besides carrier issues, sftw glitch issues might be present or a possible culprit. The big question I guess is going to be does the installers loaner 6x have older 7.3, or 7.4 stable sftw? Or will it be 7.5 as well? If it's 7.5 as well and issue goes away, I would know it's a problem with the original 6x box itself, if the issue stays it could still be carrier or sftw I wouldn't be any better off than now for moving forward.
If the loaner is say 7.4 and 6 hour crash keeps happening I know it's a carrier issue, if it goes away with 7.4 then it's either a sftw bug or the original 6X box has issues.
But I won't know till next week. I will post updates and results if/when I get them. Thanks again.