Ok, I changed the digits in option 9 field for each routing box. Box 800 is my main greeting, I set that to 800. I have a box 801 and I set that one to 800 in the option 9 field. I have a box 821 which is my main menu and that had nothing set in the option 9 but it had 10 in the option 0 field. I also had a box 9990 for the system routing box and that too did not have a digit set in the option 9 field but had 888 in the option0 field. I tried accessing vm agasin but still had the same trouble. Any suggestions?
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BIGDOG3c:
That digit 9 is what is causing your "I'm sorry that was not a valid entry". The routing box that you are hitting first, thinks you are dialing a digit 9. If there is nothing in the option field for 9 you get "I'm sorry that was not a valid entry". so the easiest way to resolve the issue is to put something in the option 9 field of the routing box that is answering the call.

If it is routing box 800 goto box 800 tab down to the option field 9 put in 800.

save it and then call it. this should resolve your issue. This should be done with any other routing box that answers direct calls. Like a night, lunch or holiday routing box.

</font>