<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jimbo32:
Ok, I changed the digits in option 9 field for each routing box. Box 800 is my main greeting, I set that to 800. I have a box 801 and I set that one to 800 in the option 9 field. I have a box 821 which is my main menu and that had nothing set in the option 9 but it had 10 in the option 0 field. I also had a box 9990 for the system routing box and that too did not have a digit set in the option 9 field but had 888 in the option0 field. I tried accessing vm agasin but still had the same trouble. Any suggestions?
</font>

you want the same box number in the option 9 fieled as the routing box your in so if you have 801 put in 801 if you have 802 put in 802 803 put in 803, ect... you only need to do this to the routing boxes that first answer the call.

Second lets verify wich box is answering. make sure in your trace field you hve the letter DT. this turns on what you want to trace "D" = incoming digits "T" = digit translations.

Your trace fieled is under the system information/optional features/other customization screen.

Once you have those in there save it and go back to the display line status screen.

now hit your ALT button and hold it down while you hit the F5 utton. you should see "trace now on" at the bottom of the screen.

now make a call into the vmiail. this should run information across the screen as the call is answered.

you should see digit 9 received on line 1

now look at line 1 at the bottom of the screen and see which routing box has answered the call. This is the routing box you need do the option 9 field.