Coral,

Sorry for such a delay, but thanks for the reply.

1) These particular sets of phones are logging into ACD groups. Our system was setup to use logins, but if there is a way around it, that would be great. I'll dig through the ACD Manual. I know there are logins and AIC, but I'll look more into it.

1b, 2) Yea, it could be could be corruption. During the last upgrade, it took the tech over 8 hours (span across 2 days) to complete the MIS/UC Upgrade. I didn't realize the resync had to be done manually. I guess I would have thought there was a more automated way.

3) I've only went to the Foundations Course. Everything else has been self-taught. The local company that installed the system and helps us maintain it are good at communications, but it seems that every question I have outside of the basics, they have to research it. I know they work on many different phone systems, but they pushed this product. Don't get me wrong, the SV9100 seems to be a good system, but overly complex. Everytime they do something, it seems they have to get their partner or NEC involved; which drives up costs. Plus, NEC is a pain to deal with; at least from my perspective. They classify us as an "End User", even through we have went through some training. It took my two years just to get NEC to allow me access to the Features and Specs manual through their website. It's just been frustrating!