web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
HI, I need to re-initialize/restore a digital talkpath 1.2 8-port, it had power bump and pretty sure corrupted hard drive. Kind of strange dialing 440 still goes direct to mail boxes but any calls direct to vm ports 140-147 answer silence and get dropped so no way to use auto attendant and can't even get to admin mailbox to re-record aa greetings. I can connect with ecom but can't remember what to do next and the only docs on ftp server are for the dispatch analog version. In the dispatch manual under the initialize procedure it says to call tech support and they don't support it anymore.
I'm hoping to be able to tell them its time to upgrade but if anyone remembers the procedure it could be any easy fix.

thanks for the time.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Is there a difference in programming between the digital and analog versions? I would assume the only difference would be how you have to attach to the system.

The Cloud is just someone else's computer!
OP Offline
They seem to be similar for sure except the digit strings and tones for analog. either way the manual says to call tech support. I installed a new hard drive in it 2 decades ago and I remember them emailing me a file to upload. There are 4 upgrade files listed on the ftp server, not sure which to use...

Moderator-Vodavi, Vertical, XBlue
Moderator-Vodavi, Vertical, XBlue
Connect the RS232 cable, park the system and at the dos command line prompt "Hello", type "reinit"

- Dave S. -

You can never appease your ideologue opponents.

Moderated by  EV607797, MnDave, nfcphoneman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,113 Shoretel
187,717 CTX100 install
186,811 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 7
Who's Online Now
3 members (KRRath, Curlycord, BPopilek), 64 guests, and 408 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024