hey hello6 how are you doing i am a phone swuite dealer myself and I never leave manuals on site those manuals are for dealers and telecommunications vendors normally if you do your own programming then you normally eat the remainder of your warranty. We are telecom professionals spend alot f time and money in schools and training and classes to perfect our trade. I understand that if i buy a microwave from wal mart then yes i will get a manual. If i sell you a phone system and if i am expected to warranty said phone system then i never allow my customer to do any programming except end user programming. Because if you were to mess something up because you did not have the foggiest clue what you were doing and you would then come to me and tell me see it dont work then you would expect me to fix it or repalce it at my expense and i do not think any of us here like coming out of our own pocket to fix something that is not our fault. I really hope you understand where i am comming from but when i went to colorado for phone suite training that was money out of my pocket so i could better take care of my customers. So u can conclude as you wish and i hope you find tha manuals that you need but i am sure if you call frank at phone suite i am sure he can guide you in the right direction

Jules B Chauvin
J & K Telecom LLC.
101 Parkwest Drive Ste 4
West Monroe, LA. 71291
(318)582-2515